Der er stadig ikke muligt at installere CFW på SuperSlim PS3 modeller og der anbefales at følgende modeller 2k5/3k/4k bliver på 4.81 og ikke opdateret il 4.82 da mulig fix kan komme til de modeller!!
MEN er din PS3 en af følgende modeller :
Kig klistermærket under/bag eller læs guiden her “Test PS3 firmware – se om den kan jailbreak”:
- CECH-A01 (NAND)
- B (NAND)
- C (NAND)
- E (NAND)
- G (NAND)
- H (NOR)
- J (NOR)
- K (NOR)
- L (NOR)
- M (NOR)
- P (NOR)
- Q (NOR)
- 20XX NOR
- 21XX NOR
- 25XX NOR (3.56 minver. and Lower)
Er ikke muiligt at jailbreak endnu men denne metode.
Læs mere her om ps3xploit tools v2-0.
- Freeze issues – Fixed
- Occasional bad dumps – Fixed
- No beeps & shutdown. Replaced by a graceful ROP chain exit & return to browser. This gives the opportunity to the user to dump after patching & validate the dump with littlebalup’s py checker. As long as the user does not shutdown/restart, it’s still possible to recover from bad patching.
- Support for usb port 0,1,6 + sd/cf/ms cards.
- Multi firmware support on all dumpers (4.10+) & DEX support on 4.81.
- HDD editions for all dumpers & flash writer where a picture file placeholder is used for read/write operations.
- ps3xploit.com will host the 2.0 update, no need for 3rd party sites.
- Supports Direct OFW to CFW patching for All Phat and 2xxx Slim (minver 3.56 Dec 2010 and lower)
- the NOR/NAND writer will just copy 3Mb of CoreOS data to both ros0 & ros1 in the flash memory.
- There is only one version released for 4.82. The same hex patch file can be used on nor & nand.
- It’s as safe as possible, with a check for usb device & patch file making the exploit hang instead of corrupting flash if file is not found.
- In case of corruption (extremely rare but could always happen), it’s only a partial brick because no per console info ever gets erased so a hardware flasher could still be used if ever a recovery reboot was impossible