CCAPI is a software that establishes a connection between your ps3 and another device such as your computer or your smartphone.
You can control your ps3 with it.
A few functions available:
- Game modding
- Debug non-fself & fself in real time
- Wireless connection
- Modify idps and psid
- Edit console Leds
- Ring console buzzer
- Get ps3 temperature
Firmware compatibility list
- Download the CCAPI package at the bottom of this page
- Inside, you should find a folder called PS3 with a .pkg, put it on the root of a usb stick.
- Plug the usb stick on your ps3, then install it.
- You should also find a folder called PC with a .exe, run it and follow the instructions to install it.
- You have now CCAPI installed on your ps3 and on your pc.
- On PS3, you just run the pkg, again
- On PC, use the configuration panel and the option “uninstall a program”.
- On Android, you can get it from the google play store here
- On PC, it is installed with the CcApi-setup.exe.
(rev5) Added 4.81 CEX support
If you are a developer that want to use CCAPI. You have a several option:
- You can use the demo codes provided in the CCAPI Package for Developers (download link is below). You may find some example for a few languages such as C/C++/C#.
- You can also use imcsx’s implementation for C#, the specificity is that it is also compatible with TMAPI.
- Finally if your programming language is not supported, or if you prefer to make your own implementation, it is possible to directly import the functions from CCAPI.dll yourself. The main functions to achieve that are LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress from the WINAPI, you can find them in a lot of languages C/C++/.net/Java, etc.
The CCAPI (Windows) documentation is available here: Win documentation
The CCAPI (Others) documentation is available here: (Not yet)