2015.11/A [31 OCTOBER 2015]
- PSNPatch Interceptor – PSNPatch plugin will detect other tools disabling CFW: will intercept them, do the best cfw disabling, restore psn access, and unloads itself from memory (*)
- Stealth3 extension extended from cobra and mamba to non-cobra systems.
- PSN access control was much improved and simplified, yet assuring the best protection.
- A lot of code clean-up and improvements.
(*) PSNPatch Interceptor was initially made for a seamless integration with webman-mod (for users preferring to use webman-mod shortcuts to disable syscalls), but it should eventually work with any other tools. Read docs for further details.
CHROME MAY COMPLAIN ABOUT PSNPATCH.ZIP BEING MALICIOUS – THAT’S BULL***** !!!!
A quick Remember for those who preferred not to read past versions release notes:
- PSNPatch plugin locks PSN access until CFW is properly disabled.
- For the best protection, PSNPatch plugin should always be installed.
- PSNPatch plugin can be installed in cobra and non-cobra systems(for non-cobra use the also included plugin handler) by using the “TOOLBOX” available in PSNPatch XMB application.
READ BEFORE ASKING:
- 99% + of the issues and questions placed from users during the past months were already answered in this document and/or the FAQ included in the distribution.
The download link in psx-place is always pointing to sendspace.
PLEASE DON’T MIRROR !
CORE (compatible with ALL 4.XX firmwares):
- Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID;
- Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware);
- Auto-Deletes game and homebrew launch history;
- BLOCKS PSN access at boot until cfw syscalls are disabled (if plug-in is running. read below);
- Installs RAPs and EDATs.
- Unlocks PSN (c00) game demos.
- Unlocks ps2classics launcher.
- It Patches new games to run in lower firmware (4.46) systems – both ISO and folder formats;
- PSNPatch plug-in for easy usage with COBRA and NON-COBRA cfw including PSN access control;
- Firmware version independent;
- Includes a lite webMAN-mod plug-in version certified to run with PSNPatch.
- The major objective of psnpatch is to spoof the console Id and disable cfw syscalls extensions in order to make your system more “safe” to go into the psn.
- (Note that MORE safe doesn’t mean IT IS safe!).
- It also deletes the boot history execution (hiding homebrew execution).
- The optional cobra plug-ins unloads from memory after activation and controls PSN access
- New algorithms specially made for CFW disabling and searching valid user accounts.
- Firmware independent.
= How to use:
- All details and documentation of PSNpatch can be seen in the official thread in the psx-place.com forums —> link