Så kom Matsumot0 og Aldostools med en ny version af webman.
|webMAN MOD 1.43.01 Changelog:
Support 4.76 CEX (thanks Sony, for this biggest fw update…)
Control fan system is better than before (more explanation below by aldotools)
The game list is now sort by CD# (e.g FF PS1)
Local IP with adapter is now displayed (config and popup)
Offsets improvement for fix game compatibility
Updated Italian & Russian lang files
|Improved Fan Control Explained:
Let me try to explain how it works:
- webMAN’s fan control tries to keep cool CPU and RSX.
- If one of them reach the target/max temperature (e.g. 66 C), the fan speed will be increased gradually (+2) until the temperature start to decrease.
- If the temperature is 1 degree or more higher than the target/max temperature, then the fan speed is increased even more faster.
- When the temperature start to decrease, the fan speed is decreased gradually (-1). This is done that way, because we want to keep the temperature as cool as possible and avoid the “yo-yo” effect.
deank added additional heuristics to manage some special conditions, but in simple terms this is the algorithm.
So I decrease the fan speed faster under the following conditions:
- If the temperature is 3 degrees below the target/max temperature, it decreases the fan speed -1. if the fan speed is higher than 66%, it decreases -2
- If the temperature is 5 degrees below the target/max temperature, it decreases the fan speed -1. if the fan speed is higher than 50%, it decreases -2