PSNpatch v 2015.7/A
What is PSNpatch ?
CORE Features (compatible with ALL 4.XX firmwares):
- Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID;
- Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware);
- Auto-Deletes game and homebrew launch history;
- BLOCKS PSN access at boot until cfw syscalls are disabled (if plug-in is running. read below);
- Installs RAPs and EDATs.
- Unlocks PSN (c00) game demos.
- Unlocks ps2classics launcher.
- It Patches new games to run in lower firmware (4.46) systems – both ISO and folder formats;
- PSNPatch plug-in for easy usage with COBRA and NON-COBRA cfw including PSN access control;
- Firmware version independent;
- Includes a webMAN-mod plug-in version certified to run with PSNPatch.
Latest Update — VERSION 2015.7/A [01-JULY-2015]
- New version numbering system (year.month/subversion);
- Added support for mamba plugins management – proper identification and plugin management (mamba_plugins.txt);
- Included webman 1.42.01 MOD-KW (lite) for cobra/mamba and non-cobra systems;
- Re-launch of XMB menu add-ons handling into PSNPatch TOOLBOX (for cobra, non-cobra and mamba, not for rebug);
- Fixed a bug in which PSNPatch may crash with with an empty bootplugins.txt file;
- Removed superfluous message about “cobra enhanced / cobra extensions” from main menu.
- Confirmed support for 4.75 CFW – just a confirmation: no changes were made in the source code – psnpatch being full cfw independent
PSNPatch 4.70.07 [11-APR-2015]
- New “STEALTH3” extensions for cobra
- non-cobra plugin installer improved for speed and compatibility;
- XMB menus handling for WEBMAN removed (webman-mod automatically updates the XMB GAMES menus).
- Includes Webman-mod 1.41.35-KW lite edition, english language.
- psnpatch.pkg file is now LESS THAN 1MB !!!!
- Official support forum: psx-place.com (http://www.psx-place.com/forum/psnpatch/psnpatch-information-releases-125.html)