Her kommer den første CFW CEX version.
Det er fra Alexander som lavede DualBoot for nogle dage siden.
Standard CEX CFW 4.75 , uden COBRA men du kan bruge Mamba payload og andre programmer til at loade ting ved opstart.
PROGRAMMER til 4.75
4.75 FERROX (v1.00) – by Alexander
FEATURES OF 4.75 FERROX (v1.00)
- Built-based OFW 4.75
- Disabled the CoreOS and control ECDSA
- LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2
- LV1: patched CoreOS Hash Check (prevents brick from the console downgradate not dehashed)
- LV1: Peek & Poke
- LV2: Peek & Poke
- Compatibility PS2 Games
- Compatibility PSP Remastered
- Compatibility PSP Minis
- Key 4.75 (start games with keys 4.70 EBOOT / sprx)
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
- BT Remote PS3 patch
- PS3 BluRay DISC patch
- Compatibility with the latest version of REACTPSN
- App_home / PS3_GAME *
- Install Package Files *
- Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3:55 with QA activated.
- Upgradable from any CFW’s
- Support XMB InGame ScreenShot Feature
- Support Remote Play Feature
- Stability as nell’OFW 4.75
- Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with QA activated.
PS3 Models Tested:
- CECH 2004A – Tested and Working. (Thanks Mizio)
- CECH 2004b – Tested and Working. (Thanks Mizio)
- CECHG04 – Tested and Working. (Thanks SNK)
- CECHL-01A – Tested and Working.
- CECH-2501 – Tested and Working. (Thanks REIZA72)
- CECH 2504A – Tested and Working.
- CECHC-04 – Tested and Working.
- CECHL04 – Tested and Working
- CECHL04 webMAN MOD v1.42
- CECHL04 Mamba PRX Loader
- CECHL04 VSH PRX Loader (Unofficial) v1.11
- CECHL04 SEN Enabler v5.8.3
- CECHL04 GameSonic ControlFan 3.09(
- Restore File System (Recovery)
- Rebuild Database (Recovery)
INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO UPDATE ANY CFW
- Disable any spoof (to avoid brick)
- Remove any disc from the player GOCO (to avoid updating an OFW)
- They are the basics, but it’s better remember!
You have to install this CFW like all other cfw. 1. Download the file e rename it in "PS3UPDAT.PUP" 2. Put the file in a KeyUSB in this directory "PS3/UPDATE". 3. Put the KeyUSB on your PS3. 4. From XMB in "Settings" you can find the option "System Update", use it for installation. To run your games: 1. Download "Mamba AutoLoader" latest version for 4.75. 2. Install and run in your PS3 holding down X. You can hear a beep and the ps3 will reboot. 3. Now you can use mmCM to run you games (NOTE: mmCM and not MultiMAN)
Download: FERROX 4.75 (1.00) (MD5: 6ADE146697DB3089A71510480C66D42D)
INSTALL CFW AT YOUR OWN RISK